“SYZOI” is a non-profit charitable Association legally recognized from the Court of Thessaloniki, founded in April 2007 in the area of Kalamaria, Thessaloniki, Greece.
It is supervised by the Ministry of Labour, Social Security & Social Solidarity, by the Welfare Services of the Central Macedonia Region and by the Social Solidarity Policy of the Municipality of Kalamaria.
- is registered in the National Register of Non-Profit Social Care Organizations
- is registered in the Special Register of Voluntary Non-Governmental Organizations
- has a special certification from the Ministry of Labour
The aims of our Association are:
- Education and vocational training of visually impaired people with additional disabilities
- Psychological and social support of them and their families
- The best possible coverage of their needs
- Defending and institutional safeguarding of their constitutional rights
- Promoting scientific research to prevent and address these problems
- Informing the wider community about this complex disability
The bank accounts of the Association (Beneficiary:”SYZOI”) are:
Piraeus bank (BIC: PIRBGRAA) IBAN: GR6701722280005228090701851
National bank of Greece (BIC: ETHNGRAA) IBAN: GR3501102100000021048120931
Eurobank (BIC: ERBKGRAA): IBAN: GR5102601180000470200587875